Sunday, March 4, 2012

again another day passes where i had been doing what i like best but is detremental to my preparation, but its a hard choice to make..this trade off is very difficult for me, its 6:43 am been playin almost for 3 hrs now.
some1 in the forum said 75 days, let me say that to myself that lets do this shit, 75 days of pure intellectual stimulation worth everyday every minute..probably after a intense brain work out due to counter-strike 1.6 there is very little that you can concentrate on and so is my situation now...just to me remind myself again...the things that require some critical attention.
1.IYB
2.geo
3.Sc , env, sc and tech.
4.Eco
5.Polity

1.Owc,previous yrs,macro
2.socio notes (mostly reading)
3.bipan notes

1.p2

out of all, geo is untouched , needs much more attention along with eco and IYB.
.Balance of studies is a very hard thing to do....and more so if u do it at night, so now onwards my strategy would be day time maximum utilization. and np and fancy stuff in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment